Our two palapa roofed casitas with breathtaking views of the ocean and break are located right on the beach. Built from local materials the casitas combine indoor and outdoor living. You can soak up the natural beauty of your surroundings outside or relish a welcome retreat to the cool privacy of your room.
Beds and Bath
Our casitas feature a king-sized bed plus an adjacent area with two twin beds that can serve as an indoor lounge or extra sleeping space.
There is one bathroom.
Dining and Lounging
Outside, under the shade of the palapa roof there is a couch, a dining table for four and a small kitchen. Casita guests can also enjoy their own umbrella and two lounge chairs just steps from the front door.
Casita 1 and 2 have identical blueprints and both have great ocean views. Casita 1 is on the right side as you face the ocean while Casita 2 is on the left.
- 540 square feet of living space
- Double Occupancy~ Additional guests can be added with a fee
- Children age 12 and under are free of charge
- 4 people max, including children
- Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1
- Beds: 3
- No pets allowed
- Check in: 3pm Check out: 11 am
- Daily housekeeping (except Sundays)
- A/C indoors
- Kitchen: four burner stove with oven & 3/4 fridge
- Cookware, dish and glassware, silverware and utensils
- Coffee maker with washable filter
- Drinking water
- Shaded communal surf racks
- Towels for shower/pool
- Hand and body soap